Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gold Soundz

Aaahh. This song is so perfect at this moment, who knows why, it just gives me a feeling. A feeling that is closest to being described by this song. And I know it's totally specific to this exact moment, these circumstances, my reality right here, right now. At this second, I know what I want, and that's not the case for most seconds. Although I might "want" something different tomorrow, the fact that I have something to focus on right now makes me feel in control of my life.

The funny thing about music is how different it affects people. It's more than just the notes, instruments, beats, or lyrics. In the end it's just about the emotion it evokes. And often, that emotion is completely unique to that one person who always gets that certain feeling when listening to that one song.

  Pavement - Gold Soundz by pluxy


No comments:

Post a Comment