Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sitting here waiting for my 2:00 class, it's kind of weird that it starts so late. Doing my best to keep up with my assignments, although I haven't been hit with many yet.

Most of my thoughts are dedicated to the things I moved here for: the mindset, the "scene", music, photography, boys, girls, the urban lifestyle. I'm staying focused on the way I'd like to my life to be, because I know that is always a good driving force in making it happen. Concentration, action, bravery, these are all essential to making one's dreams come true. Sometimes I lose track of the bigger scheme of things (I've only been here for 2 1/2 weeks!) Patience is so important. If you believe and remember patience, then you know it is only a matter of time when things start to happen how you'd like them to. Just knowing this automatically gives you a sense of relief. There's no way things won't work out if your head is in the right place, you stay open-minded, and you keep trying.

"If you’re focusing on the past or the future so much, it means you’re not doing what you need to do this moment to change any of it. When you're not in the moment your really not even existing, think about it, the past is gone, the future is unknown so thinking about that leaves you in some sort of limbo world that has nothing to do with your reality right now – be present every day." - Et Musique Pour Tous

Real Estate - Beach Comber by gpferrero

No comments:

Post a Comment