Saturday, November 20, 2010

I call it, Novembeard


November playlist right thurrrr.

(Downloading zipeg might be necessary to unzip this)

Just a collection of songs I've been into in the recent months. Lately, all I want to listen to is rock. Indie rock, if you will. Went through a really long phase where all I listened to was electronic dance music, one day that changed, and here I am. From time to time I'll download electro or a remix (some of it is really impressive), but for the most part I'm looking for this type of stuff. There's not much that can replace the sound of wholesome instruments and vocals, at least that's how I feel about it now.

The snow is falling in the Pacific NW. I love seeing everybody's reaction, they're totally freakin' out. Snow is such a beautiful thing. In my opinion, it's prettier if it's burying plants and sidewalks and making everything seem still. Here, it's just moving through the sky and turning into moisture before it hits the ground. But whatever the type, it was awesome to see all the kids pour out of the buildings to celebrate it. Cheering like children in the frozen wind.



No comments:

Post a Comment